My name is Dominique Marcus, LCSW and I identify as Black/African American cis-gendered woman. I entered into social work because there was a lack of cultural competence and authenticity with the providers I interacted with professionally and personally. I wanted to create spaces where my clients felt seen and heard and that they could bring their raw emotions without labels being placed on them. I have worked in schools, military installations, temporary residential treatment settings and private practice. My range of experience allows me to bring different perspectives to sessions I provide. I want my clients to feel they can bring their whole self; the good, the bad and the ugly.
• Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) in the state of Georgia
• Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) in the state of New York
• Emotional Focus Therapy Externship Program
• Graduate of the Institute on Pedagogy & Technology for Online Courses, Columbia University,
• Certified, Seminar in Field Instruction (SIFI)